Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rabin Tagore - Lotus <===

 
              
  
Lotus

On the day when the lotus bloomed,
alas, my mind was straying, and I knew it not.
My basket was empty and the flower
remained unheeded.
Only now and again a sadness fell upon me,
and I started up from my dream
and felt a sweet trace of a strange
fragrance in the south wind.
That vague sweetness made my heart
ache with longing and it seemed to me
that is was the eager breath of the summer
seeking for its completion.
I knew not then that it was so near,
that it was mine, and that this perfect
sweetness had blossomed in the depth
of my own heart.

Rabindranath Tagore


                             Hoa Sen

Hôm y vào ngày hoa sen n,
Lòng tôi lơ đãng lc phương nao?
Trên tay gi hoa dường trng rng,
Cánh hoa lc bước tn phương nào?

Hôm nay và đã biết bao ln,
Trong tôi ray rt bao su mun.
Git mình tnh gic t trong mng,
Bàng hoàng hương thong gió phương nam.
   
Ngt ngào hương to tim đau nhói,
Gió hè ro rc tng hơi th.
Gi nh trong tôi cõi trng không,
Bao ln trông ngóng tôi ch đi.

Nào ng hoa n cnh bên tôi.
Vì tôi hoa ta hương ngào ngt.
Tht gn, gn lm hoa đang n,
Ô kìa hoa n đáy lòng tôi.

Hoang Phong chuyn ng
Bures-Sur-Yvette , 31.12.10



No comments:

Post a Comment