Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rabin Tagore - Speak to me, my love! <===

Speak to me, my love!
Tell me in words what you sang.
The night is dark. The stars are lost in clouds.
The wind is sighing through the leaves.
I will let loose my hair.
My blue cloak will cling round me like the night.
I will clasp your head to my  bosom;
And there in the sweet loneliness murmur on your heart.
I will shut my eyes and listen.
I will not look in your face.
When your words are ended, we will sit still and silent.
Only the trees will whisper in the dark.
[The night will pale.] The day will dawn.
We shall look at each other's eyes and go on our different paths.
Speak to me, my love! Tell me in words what you sang.


~Rabindranath Tagore from 'The Gardener'

Hãy Nói Vi Em, Người Yêu Ơi

Anh hãy nói vi em li anh hát
Đêm ti ri, ngàn sao khut trong mây
Xuyên lá cây t
ng hơi gió th dài

Em s đ làn tóc mây buông th
Trong đêm ti khoác áo choàng xanh d
Em s ôm đu anh đ ngc em
Và lng nghe ni hiu qunh ngm ngm
Tht du ngt - vng lên t tâm khm
Em nhm mt, lng nghe và trân trng
Khi anh ng
ưng, mình s lng ngi im.

Nghe rng cây trong bóng ti thì thm
Đêm s nht, qua bình minh ngày mi
Ri mình s nhìn mt nhau ln cui
Và chia tay tiếp tc mi đường trn
Người yêu ơi! Xin hãy nói đi anh
Xin hãy k em nghe li anh hát


NĐSài phỏng dịch thành thơ (2-11-11, 2:20am)

No comments:

Post a Comment